POSITION: CONSULTANT – COMMUNICATIONS
As a Communications Consultant, you will play a key role in stakeholder communications. You will be involved in the design of communication strategies/materials and support the subsequent execution of these workstreams. Areas of focus will be the production of presentations, reports and content copywriting.
We offer excellent development prospects, enjoy diverse intellectual challenges, and value work-life balance.
We are looking for a candidate with the ability and drive to grow professionally. You will be given the opportunity to progress rapidly and take on as much responsibility as possible.
It is preferred that the candidate resides in Belgium, so that regular trips to our office in Antwerp are practical (easily accessible by public transport).
The role is pre-dominantly internal facing although there may be more client engagement over time.
- Presentations production
• Design and produce high quality and innovative communication materials including PowerPoint presentation, reports, flyers, infographics, posters, invitations etc
• Support senior consultants with production activities, incl. photo searching, applying graphic charter, layout of documents etc
- Content development, drafting and copywriting
• Develop, write and edit communication materials, including documents, presentations, emails, and press releases
• Work with senior consultants and/or partners to conceptualise and implement communication strategies and campaigns
• Ensure that all communication materials align with company’s writing style
- Project management and events
• Support the senior consultant in coordinating the organisation and delivery of communications events
• Project management of specific event or communication activities
- Digital communication and IT management
• Support the senior consultant in the development and management of Gemdax and/or its clients’ communication channels i.e. website and social media
• Provide input on Gemdax and client digital communication strategies
• Perform maintenance for Gemdax’s network and computers
If you have these qualifications, we would like to talk to you:
- English native-speaker or have an excellent professional written and spoken English skill
- Resourceful, able to take initiative
- Ability to produce and write effectively to tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn about the diamond industry and its stakeholders
- Work well with others in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills; effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks
What we can offer you:
- International work environment. You’ll be part of an international and diverse team and work with multinational clients
- Greater autonomy. You’ll work in a small team where you get autonomy and ability to take on responsibility
- Career development. We’ll help you to learn more about the diamond industry and expand your responsibilities to maximise your potential and growth opportunities within the company
- Competitive salary based on demonstrated skill level and relevant experience
How to apply?
Please send your resume, cover letter and sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org.