Gemdax, a leading industry consultancy in the diamond sector, is offering an immediate opportunity for a driven, motivated individual.
Gemdax’s main specialities are strategy, finance, research and analytics. We bring together leadership, fresh perspectives and a result-oriented approach.
Our clients span the entire diamond pipeline, from diamond mining companies and government organisations, diamond traders and polishers, jewellery manufacturers and retailers, and financial investors or institutions looking to take positions in the diamond sector.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant that has experience in overseeing and running consulting projects from end-to-end, and is able to put together high quality deliverables that fulfil a stated project or consulting brief. Examples of projects could include:
- Price forecasting and modelling.
- Industry intelligence reports.
- Strategy and implementation model development.
- Risk analysis and response strategy development.
- Performance benchmarking.
- Value chain and pipeline analysis.
The working language is English. The office is in Antwerp, Belgium.
Gemdax’s culture encourages employees to invest time and build up real expertise. The company’s objective is to nurture its people and enable them to become true specialists in their field.
Our small, close-knit team is culturally diverse, and has a strong culture of openness, inclusivity and authenticity. The work environment gives people the flexibility and freedom to be themselves. We cultivate a real team spirit and co-operative atmosphere.
- Excellent project management skills as evidenced by a successful track record in a consulting position, with 2-3 years of experience in managing teams and co-ordinating projects.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills are a must, including strong competency in Excel. Experience in financial or analytical models is a plus.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work on a wide variety of projects across a range of disciplines and diverse subject matters.
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal).
To apply all applicants must submit a covering letter and a CV, in English, to email@example.com. The position is open to applicants currently resident in Belgium. This does not preclude anyone willing to relocate to Belgium. Applicants should be available for interviews in Antwerp.
Only applications with a cover letter will be considered, and only successful applicants will be contacted.